Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hi, I need to find countersunk 9/16 UNC bolts

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 22:33:39 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:18:02 +0000, Safeman
m wrote:

I need to source 90 of 9/16 UNC flush headed countersunk bolts/screws
overall length 2" and 10 of the same but overall length 2.5"

It doesn't matter what type of drive they have and preferrably threaded
the whole way, I could live with 1/2" unthreaded shank.
Any more than that I guess would be acceptable, just a lot of thread
cutting for me to do....

Anybody help, I have run out of ideas...

9/16" is not a standard SAE size. What is this on???

Its not?????

14mm 2mm pitch is a standard and fairly close. A DIN7991, metric
coarse ISO 90 degree is 366-487 in 50mm length from Spae-Naur

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of