Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Cherry/Lacewood Side Table

On 7/2/2013 7:20 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:03:13 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 7/2/2013 5:25 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Leon writes:

tommyboy wrote:

wrote:

I recently finished a side table and I filmed the build process if you're

interested in watching.

This was my first time using lacewood and I was happy with how easily it

worked for such a highly figured wood.

Criticism ok.

Pictures: Bottom right titled "Side Table in Cherry/Lacewood" (three pictures)

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/projectspage1.php

Wasted enough time on this so here's my final comment. You expect some

fool to give you $1,200. for that "table?" You'd be lucky to get $120.

What color is the sky on your planet??

Now play nice.

Yeah, asking for criticism (quote: Criticism ok) then throwing a temper

tantrum when criticism is received (albeit snarky and uncalled-for criticism)

doesn't leave an observer with a good impression of Brian.

I am probably the worlds worse for firing back but he really did not

have a leg to stand on.

Definitely a shaker-style, minimilistic piece. I do mostly shaker-style

stuff myself, and there's nothing wrong with that style of woodworking.

Absolutely agree and, ;~),I noticed that there was a more reasonable

amount of glue used on this "educational episode".

Educational episode deserves to be in quotes? Nice one Leon.

Exactly, credit deserved and to be brought into recognition.