Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Cherry/Lacewood Side Table

tommyboy wrote:
wrote:
I recently finished a side table and I filmed the build process if you're
interested in watching.

This was my first time using lacewood and I was happy with how easily it
worked for such a highly figured wood.

Criticism ok.

Pictures: Bottom right titled "Side Table in Cherry/Lacewood" (three pictures)
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/projectspage1.php

Wasted enough time on this so here's my final comment. You expect some
fool to give you $1,200. for that "table?" You'd be lucky to get $120.
What color is the sky on your planet??

Now play nice. I can assure you that there are a lot of people that will
pay a very large sum of money for a piece, especially if it fits a specific
need. Been there done that..