Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] brian@garagewoodworks.com is offline

Default Cherry/Lacewood Side Table

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 2:40:01 PM UTC-4, tommyboy wrote:
wrote:

I recently finished a side table and I filmed the build process if you're

interested in watching.

This was my first time using lacewood and I was happy with how easily it

worked for such a highly figured wood.

Criticism ok.

Pictures: Bottom right titled "Side Table in Cherry/Lacewood" (three pictures)

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/projectspage1.php

Wasted enough time on this so here's my final comment. You expect some

fool to give you $1,200. for that "table?" You'd be lucky to get $120.

What color is the sky on your planet??

You felt so insecure about yourself after I ripped on your projects that you felt the need to browse around my website.

I've come across your type before. You've probably been to my website in the past. And I'm guessing that your initial tantrum has more to do with jealousy than an honest critique of my projects.