Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Safeman Safeman is offline

Default Hi, I need to find countersunk 9/16 UNC bolts

I need to source 90 of 9/16 UNC flush headed countersunk bolts/screws
overall length 2" and 10 of the same but overall length 2.5"

It doesn't matter what type of drive they have and preferrably threaded
the whole way, I could live with 1/2" unthreaded shank.
Any more than that I guess would be acceptable, just a lot of thread
cutting for me to do....

Anybody help, I have run out of ideas...

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...ts-579135-.htm