Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Ping Mike and or Nailshooter In San Antonio

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:49:00 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

I am looking for enough good mesquite to build a dining room table. Do
any of you know or have a suggestion as to where to get some in the SA
area? If coming from Houston I have no problem with going a bit further
if necessary.

Here I always figured it was available down your way. Over the years
I've accumalted about 100 BF of what they were calling brown mesquite
in the NW. Loved it's appearance and just kept buying it when
available. Of course thats kind of like the pile of old Burma Teak I
have from being apprenticed to the boat builder when it was only $5 a
board food. I better do something with it before I get to old to get
it out of the attic.

Mike M