Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default Kidding was RIGHT!!?? Holy ****....

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:40:48 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 19:36:25 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

Kidding has whatever he has cuz he played the system as dishonestly

LOL One of the reasons I have what I have is that I used my head to
get ahead instead of wasting my life typing up stupid **** like you
just did above. You can't defend that nonsense with anything except
more nonsense, and you can't stop. None of it will get you an inch
closer to owning an EV or anything else. You're dedicated to not
catching up, and your shallow rants will always reflect it far more
than you realize.

yawn

Except that you can't do numbers. And you cannot refute ANYTHING I say,
except with strawman epithets and contrivances.
That's why you're so smug -- with a 75 year ROI. Oblivion is bliss.
Let us know how the PVs turn out.

Why would I spend any time telling you about my PV installation
details? So that you can make up more **** like you've already spent
months doing? Do you seriously expect me to waste any more time than I
already do disputing the nonsense you write?