Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kidding was RIGHT!!?? Holy ****....

"Tom Gardner" Mars@Tacks wrote in message
On 6/30/2013 9:45 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Tawwm is my kidding, my kidding is your tawwwm.
Now we can better empathize with each other.... LOL

OMG! Please don't compare my with him in ANY way. There is something
WRONG with him that is FAR beyond whatever you think of me. I mean
REALLY, REALLY wrong with him...he is truly evil, by my definition and I'm
fairly tolerant.

Are you referring to His Asshole of Smugness Kidding, -- the King of 75 year
ROIs -- or to Ed??
Kidding: Yae,. of course.
Ed: Nay.... of course.

Kidding is an A-hole! Ed's OK to poke and prod and he actually has a
bunch of knowledge...it's his opining that's one track. Don't get into
a tussle with Ed, his forearms are huge and his body strength is off the
scale! ...years of carrying all that water.