Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kidding was RIGHT!!?? Holy ****....

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 6/28/2013 11:15 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

When you start sending checks to the IRS for the tax breaks you get
for depreciating capital equipment, we'll be interested in your
argument.

I don't capitalize nor depreciate equipment at my accountant's advice,
most is built from "shop expences".

I still remember, and laugh at your assertion that Christians won't be
murdered or even discriminated against in the ME nor are Iranians
seeking to build bombs. You're a great barometer for how things aren't
and won't be. I'd LOVE to play Poker with you!

Make sure it's sharp. And red hot, for the hotshot.

OUCH!