Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Close coupled back to the wall toilet

On Monday, July 1, 2013 6:29:32 PM UTC+1, mark wrote:
"Mr Fuxit" wrote in message

http://www.victoriaplumb.com/Bathroo...-Seat_440.html

With regards to installation do they present any additional problems

compared to more convention c/c toilets?

They are a total pain if the seat fixings become loose, as it means that

the whole thing has to be removed to resecure the seat.

Good point. My enthusiasm for such a loo is waning fast. Would it make a

difference assessibility if the seat has quick release hinges. I've no

experience of such.

mark

The back to wall toilet I have (not fitted yet) has the sides shaped such that you can get to the underside of the seat bolts.
It is either this one, or one very similar:

http://www.plumb-bay.com/btw-pan-laura

Simon.