Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Anyone heard of Charlie Self lately?

I was asked a question on FB by a Judith Austin, whom I didn't know
(yet). Had I heard anything from or about Charlie Self, the woodworker,
car enthousiast, photographer, and author who also used to frequent the
rec? I hadn't heard from him since about March 6, when he mentioned
something about his leg that needed fixing. His phone has been
disconnected, and according to Judith, his email address doesn't answer,
and Charlie's wife seems to have disappeared too.

If anyone knows anything about Charlie, please answer here (and if you
can to opahan at yahoo point com). Morris Dovey hadn't heard anything
and suggested I post here.

I know it is a bit preposterous for me to ask whether anyone has heard
anything about Charlie Self , since I have been absent fairly long too.
There is no real reason for that, other than that I am ashamed I haven't
made progress with the coffee table I am working on.

Thanks in advance for your notes!

--
Best regards
Han