Posted to rec.woodworking
chaniarts[_3_] chaniarts[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Mike and or Nailshooter In San Antonio

On 7/1/2013 6:40 AM, Leon wrote:
On 6/30/2013 5:50 PM, Roy wrote:

Try these folks up in Huntsville.
http://www.mgsawmill.com/

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:49:00 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

I am looking for enough good mesquite to build a dining room table. Do
any of you know or have a suggestion as to where to get some in the SA
area? If coming from Houston I have no problem with going a bit further
if necessary.

I have been there and don't recall any, on hand, mesquite at all. I
realize that they specialize in mesquite flooring, I think it is cut to
order and they never show it as available in anything but 1/2" thick.
I am sure he could accommodate but I want to look through an existing
inventory.

I bought 200 BF of red and white oak from Mike about 6 years ago.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/mat/3885677532.html