Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default OT Temperature

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 7/1/2013 7:44 AM, Leon wrote:

Strange weather we are having in the Houston area.

Us Northwesterners are wimps compared to you guys. Last summer we had so
little sun, that blackberries were almost nonexistent. This year will be a
bumper crop. 91 yesterday, 93 today, well beyond us wimps comfort zone. At
least it cools off at night with a little breeze. Quite pleasant to walk in
after the sun goes down.

Glue "open time" in the shop has been halved the past few days ... down to
way less than five minutes with Titebond II.

5 minute glue up time??

This means you are either going to build smaller, simpler projects or move
twice as fast!! LOL