Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Fuel comparison charts

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 08:40:08 -0500, "." wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:52:28 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Takes a lot of grains and starches off the market, that could have been
used for feeding animals or humans. Or making manufacturing. On the other
hand, I've heard we have plenty of oil in the ground in the USA, and off
the coast. Our fuel shortages and high prices are due to Washington DC,
not due to any real shortage.

There is no fuel shortage. Prices are roughly the same as they were in
1980, allowing for general inflation. Washington has almost nothing to
do with fuel costs.

We have plenty of grains and starch to eat. Those are not issues.

All in all, Chris, that's a lot of mush inside your head, for one
person. Where do you get all that stuff?

--
Ed Huntress

Are any more clues than religious or Mormon necessary?

"Humans will have advanced a long, long, way when
religious belief has a cozy little classification in the DSM."
- David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

I don't know much about the Mormons. From what little I've seen, they
tend to be pretty well educated, in general. I'm sure there are
exceptions.

It looks more like paleo-conservative cynicism to me. Things have to
be going wrong, and it has to be somebody else's fault -- especially
if there are any non-conservatives in power. We're on the road to
perdition and no amount of evidence to the contrary will be
considered.

It turns their minds into oatmeal and they're incapable of examining
evidence in an objective way.

--
Ed Huntress

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

"Edward A. Falk" wrote in message
In article ,

Pretty much. Ethanol is a huge loser. It takes as much energy
to process it as it contains. The only time it makes sense is
if your processing plant is right next to the fields where the
plants are grown, and the processing plant runs on solar, wind,
or nuclear power. In which case, ethanol isn't really an energy
*source*, but an energy *storage system*.