Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.driving
.[_24_] .[_24_] is offline

Default Fuel comparison charts

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:06:04 -0500, "." wrote:

Suppose we had vehicles sturdily built like the ones from the 50s 60s
with
modern safety features?

Yes by all means, let's return to the technology of a half
century ago.

You can go, but I'm staying here. I love my XM radio, rearview camera,
power everything, heated seats, no exhaust fumes, no tune up every
10,000 miles, tires that last for 50,000 miles, remote starter, and on
and on.

It would be fun once in a while to cruise around in one of my old cars
from the past, but not for my everyday driver.

I think your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.