Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default Kidding was RIGHT!!?? Holy ****....

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:21:56 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
.. .

Taxation idn't rocket science.... it's proctological science.

What's your goal for the rest of your life, to set a record for
milking a single lame premise? I'll donate the cost of a second joke
if you agree to use it.

Apt metaphors are apt metaphors.

Ah, so you're not joking, you actually believe you're metaphorically
being anally penetrated constantly. At what point are you going to
metaphorically install a plug, and MOVE? Don't tell me... there's no
escape! You've already done everything possible to fix your problems
and there's nothing to do now but spend increasing amounts of time
whining about them!