Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.driving

Default Fuel comparison charts

Washington holds back drilling - supply and demand.
Washington taxes layer upon layer onto the fuel as a
tax source.

The additives MTBE (trash junk that pollutes ground water) and now
grain alcohol that robs the national store, world food bank, and
home base food for all. Feed prices are up and fuel is also.

Martin

On 6/30/2013 6:08 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:52:28 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Takes a lot of grains and starches off the market, that could have been used for feeding animals or humans. Or making manufacturing. On the other hand, I've heard we have plenty of oil in the ground in the USA, and off the coast. Our fuel shortages and high prices are due to Washington DC, not due to any real shortage.

There is no fuel shortage. Prices are roughly the same as they were in
1980, allowing for general inflation. Washington has almost nothing to
do with fuel costs.

We have plenty of grains and starch to eat. Those are not issues.

All in all, Chris, that's a lot of mush inside your head, for one
person. Where do you get all that stuff?