Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.driving

Default Fuel comparison charts

On 6/29/2013 9:36 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And, how many years exposure to said light does it
take to be dangerous? Before or after that saccharine
gives you liver cancer?
.

The danger is really in the CFL glass that may have a defective phosphor
coating which will let harmful levels of UV light escape
the glass tubing. My eye doctor warned about the possibility of
developing cataracts from UV exposure, besides, I didn't like the glare
from the light. O_o

TDD