Morris Dovey

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworkingindustry

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Robin Lee does that often. He is held in high regard, we know his company,
we know his products, but he answers questions of general interest when he
can. He also answer questions directed to Lee Valley products when
appropriate. He NEVER steps in and says don't buy brand X, but my stuff
instead. Google up his posts for some guidance.

Good idea. Jim Ray of McFeely's also lurks and contributes when
he can - you might read a few of his, as well, if you aren't
comfortable.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA