Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Engineer's square

Hum -

The Sun spit out three massive blasts in one day! It is sliding into a
different mode ???? Hope not as the extra heat from it we don't need.

Since the blasts were filled with massive amounts of all sorts of
particles - wonder if a space rift didn't open it up and suck in your
square and lots of other stuff.

Martin

On 6/29/2013 6:39 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
So I bought a 3" engineer's square for tool set-up. Used it a couple of weeks ago. Needed it today, but damn if the box isn't empty. Must have set it down someplace (as usual) and can't find. Of course, it will turn up next week.

Larry