Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeBro JoeBro is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tall ganglyplant

"Danny D." wrote in
news
On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:18:02 -0500, Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl
wrote:

Naaaah. I ain't no dark horse; I'm just a responsive polite
experienced inquisitive friendly erudite nntp poster who likes to
learn & teach.

I like that too!

It's amazing, but some people think I'm weird, simply because I post
pictures of what I'm doing, and I ask a lot of questions, yet I always
answer all the requests politely, and I even buy a few more things to
test them out for the group (e.g., with the hose nozzles).

They're not used to someone being responsive, and closing the
conversation with the updated results, and, giving updates along the
way. They think there is something sinister about that ...

Oh well - I guess I am a dark horse after all ...

Well Danny, I don't think you are a dark horse. I think you are a moron.

--
Do you consider my post to be politically incorrect? Report me to the
NSA by calling 1-800-EAT-****