Posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:57:06 -0700, Oren wrote:

Note: Substitute "img" for "640" for larger photos.

I'm not presented with that option. I just get the photo. I can use
the browser to zoom to 400% though.

Lucky you. What nntp client are you using?
Mine (Pan) just shows the URL. Nothing else.
So I have to click on each and every photo to see them.

Maybe I should switch nntp clients to what you're using.