jo4hn

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworkingindustry

Carter wrote:

Please excuse the extremely long post but I felt a response was
necessary.

I do take things like this to heart and am happy to contribute where I
can. However I have the unenviable position of being caught between two
ideals. The first being that I’m the newly appointed Director of Media
Services for the Carter Products Company, and thus its my job to get the
word out anyway I can about our products. The other being that I’m sure
you would rather get product advice from someone who has used a product,
not someone who also sells it. [snip of explanatory material]

Lee,
I personally have no problem with your original post, in fact I thought
it rather well done. wRECkers can be a cantankerous bunch of old farts
and fartettes, but with a few exceptions, we are fair and will slather
friend and foe alike with kudos and derision. Stick around. If you see
a question that one of your products can solve, have at it. If it's
great, you will hear about it. If it sucks, well ...

That said, if you need beta testing of your products, I just happen to
have this Delta 14"... ;-)

mahalo,
jo4hn