Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Ping: PuckDropper

Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 03:20:21 -0400, Bill
I wore them for a couple hours while I was sanding some drywall
compound
recently. Indeed they do not fog. However, my glasses fog inside on
them
(it looks strange).

Your only recourse would be to get lens with an anti fog coating for
your glasses. Can't comment on the effectiveness of such a coating as
I've never chosen that option when ordering my eye glasses.

IIRC, my dad used to apply something to his glasses that
was intended to prevent fogging. If such a product is available
it shouldn't be too hard to track down these days.

Bill

Here's some stuff with a catchy name:

http://www.amazon.com/Crap-Lens-Clea...fog+on+glasses