Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default guns is good ?

In article ,
jo4hn wrote:

This is a story of self control and marksmanship with an itsy-bitsy
shooter by a woman against a fierce predator. What is the smallest
caliber you trust to protect yourself? The Beretta Jetfi

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we were surprised
by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have
been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here
today!

Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took; the bear got
him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

It's one of the best pistols in my collection!

[Well, that oughta' bring down the level...]

This was funny when Lew posted it a few weeks ago too.