Posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:37:21 -0700, Oren wrote:

Does the leak on the right look like it may have had a drip line in it
and perhaps came out (round hole) or is it a crack (parallel with the
poly)?

Some are round holes, and others are cracks, yet others have multiple
puncture wounds, so, I'd say the line has been abused by rakes, high
water pressure (80psi) and animals.

One thing I noticed in the videos was that many people put a 30 psi
or even lower pressure regulator on their drip tubes.

Since my well system puts out 80psi, I should probably invest in one
of those - do you think?