Posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallganglyplant

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:05:59 -0500, Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl wrote:

Those thorns are crazy!!

That's why I own a lot of very long and thick gloves and why I've
researched which are the best price for the best protection.
(Hint: Welding stores have the best value in wrist-long work gloves.)

You may or may not have noticed the black stains all over those
gloves. That's oxidized urushiol. The oil from the poison oak plant.

My work clothes are covered in these black splotches because the
oil literally splashes on me when I'm chain sawing tunnels through
the poison oak jungle.

Literally a human cannot pass without cutting through or hacking
through. I used to use a machete, but, it was just too tiring.

Of course, I've also learned how to deal with avoiding, and
ameliorating the inevitable rash - all of these topics we've
covered in gory pictorial detail in a.h.r in the past year or so
when I came out.