Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallganglyplant

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:48:01 -0700, Roy wrote:

Yes, it would be better Danny...it is not necessary for quality
on these forums. If you were entering a contest then the
image would of necessity be your best.

OK. I'll start putting the 640x480 pictures there.

If anyone wants the larger ones, they'll need to know to
substitute "img" for "640" to get the zoomable details.

PS: They both (big or small) load fine for me, and my Internet
comes in through 15 miles of air to an antenna on my roof via
WiFi. It was a bear to set up, but, now it's working (for all
but for the VOIP - which has jitter that's too high. Sigh.)