Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components

Default National PF5301 cross reference

What's the application? Do you really need a jfet?

I'm pretty sure I do, as it looks to be a fairly sensitive circuit. It's
for a repair on a Keithley 220 programmable current source.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...eEEYYk4sluspuA

The schematic is on page 6-31/6-32 (4 pages from the end) location Q302
near the top of the page. It's part of circuit which uses a AD515K
FET-Input Electrometer Op-amp.

Hmmm... Would that -- or a similar -- op-amp be suitable?