Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 23:46:13 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

I could answer that but it would just be my opinion and that's what's
got this whole discussion in a tizzy. Combine that with the notion
some people have that judges "just follow the law". Jeez, haven't you
people ever been to traffic court?

My favorite was many years ago in Philadelphia. Must have been 150 of
us in court that morning. Judge comes in and the Bailiff says "all
rise". Judge walks to the bench and asks "how do you plead" Everyone
(what a surprise) said NOT GULTY. Judge said "dismissed"
He probably had an early Tee time.