Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fender good - Gibson, poor ...

"Arfa Daily"

( snip piles of AD's retarded drivel)

Am I being unreasonable expecting them to have information on a product
that they proudly put their name to ? I mean, this thing ain't cheap.
Looking on the net, they seem to go for anything from $350 to $500 +
which is a lot for a very simple 2 valve 5 watt amp ...

** See pic:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...s-paul-jr.-amp

Who but AD would bother to even look for a schem for an amp whose wiring was
as self evident as this ??

As for the AC wiring for the transformer, I have been sent drawings for 120V
to 240V conversion that were WRONG - so even more reason not to bother.

..... Phil