Posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On 6/27/2013 9:41 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:08:14 -0500, Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl wrote:

I'd just cut out the bad section
and insert a repair pc

OK. That's what I'll do. I've never really worked with this type of
tubing before. I will try to tape the ends together, but, I have about
80psi water pressure, so electrical tape might not hold.

Seems to me the simplest repair is to cut out the bad spots and insert
a piece of pipe nipple of the right size & a splotch of the right glue.

I haven't tried it exactly like that before. What I did was buy the
plastic straight connectors and use those.
http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pro...86c498_300.jpg

Here is a page of different ones:
http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-Ga...searchNav=true

There are straight ones, T and L fittings, too, for the different size
tubing.
--
Natural Girl //(**)\\