Posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
chaniarts[_3_] chaniarts[_3_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On 6/26/2013 10:42 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 04:26:21 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

I guess I should just hunker down and buy a roll of the
poly stuff and replace all the bad parts.

Do not try to patch pieces in. You'd be doing it forever. Wasting
money and time. When it starts getting leaks, in multiple areas, from
cracks and punctures -- replace the run. Save the drip heads and
barbed fittings. They can be used again.

Get a 100' or 500' (?) rolls and replace *long* runs.

Just sayin'

and you have to use compression pieces to join the patches, and they're
more expensive than running new line if you have lots of leaks.