Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

Don Wiss wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:43:08 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

There was never a discussion. The only discussion was when the first
post went in I went out and measured it and told the workmen it was
on my property and to move it. The said they were trying to get all
of the pole inside the fence. Because the posts are on my side this
was hard to do. I told them I didn't care if the fence went around
the pole. You can see the hole in the fence for the pole:
http://donwiss.com/pictures/misc/BackFence.jpg

The photo that you posted helps.

In your first post you wrote, "I'm adding a fence to the back where this
fence isn't, and it won't line up."

I assume you mean you want to add a fence along the back to the right of
where this new fence is.

Any chance that you could post a wider angle view of the back that shows the
new fence and the area where you want to add a fence? I think that would
help is giving more context to what you are trying to figure out.

Also, do you know what type of fence you plan on putting up across the back?