Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap[_9_] Andy Cap[_9_] is offline

Default Hozelock conundrum

On 06/26/2013 03:33 PM, Roland Perry wrote:
What I need is either a "double female" connector (which would be the
opposite of the "double male" ones, and definitely not the 'hoze repair'
item), or alternatively a threaded-tap-to-female connector.

There are thousands of threaded-tap-to-male connectors, and adding the
"double female" to that would create the threaded-tap-to-female function.

I can't find these anywhere; the best, but very messy, workaround being
a pair of back-to-back hose-to-female connectors (and a two-inch hose).

[Not worried if it's an official yellow-and-four-times-the-price one, or
a plug-compatible in green/blue/whatever.]

Are you saying your hose has a male fitting on the end ? Why not change it?

Andy C