Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 05:59:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

But as I have noted elsewhere, it is the

contractor and architect that did this.

Again, with the architect and contractor. How do you even
know who exactly did what?

I know the contractor. I know the architect. He is also my architect. And
the contractor is supposed to be my contractor, but doubtful after this. I
know all about the project going on behind me.

How do you know the architect was
aware they were putting a fence on your property?

He may not. But he is supervising the contractor and he designed the fence.