Mark L.

Default Deck disasater - how to repair concrete posts?

But I would guess (I'm not a stone mason, not related to one, never been
stoned, etc....) that stone is a lot more solid than sand, portland
cement and gravel that haven't been mixed correctly or cured properly.
But without more details or seeing it, who can say?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Mark L." wrote in message

But what if the concrete was indeed mixed incorrectly? IMO, it will be
crumbly

for the entire 4' length through the ground. It won't be a solid
supporting mass at all.

You mean like the stone foundations supporting 250 year old houses here in
New England? Not a drop of cement, just packed stone.