Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tall ganglyplant

On Monday, June 24, 2013 7:01:50 PM UTC-6, Danny D. wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:56:17 -0700, David E. Ross wrote:

The condiment is made from ground or crushed mustard seeds.

Thanks for the assistance.

I didn't know what the seeds looked like, but I could easily

see the green central florets, unveined yellow flower petals and

what looks like six stamens (four tall, and two short) surrounding

the one pistil as men surround a pretty lady at a bar:

I couldn't locate the mustard seed pods.

Where should I be looking for them?

The pods develop from the flowers. The pods contain the seeds and they go from green to black as the ripen.