Unisaw A100

Default Rockwell/Delta #46-499 wood lathe for sale

Timothy Kravatz wrote:
But are you talking about the lathe alone or the lathe with accessories?

Either/or. See below.

I got a rough estimate on a woodworking warehouse that sells used machines.

That es'plains a thing or two.

Although the only comparison was a Powermatic.

The Powermatic 90 is a good comparison to the Delta
Heavy-duty though some would say the P-matic is better and
for particular reasons I might agree though in the end both
are damn fine lathes that I would not turn my nose up at.

If you did not view the pics could you and update your assessment?

I did view the pictures and I saw a mid to late 60's
Heavy-duty Delta/Rockell lathe painted green

In your post to the group you mentioned a live center, tail
centers, knives, 6& 12" chisel rests, Jacobs chucks,
Faceplates, buffing wheels & buffing compounds, sharpening
stones, etc.

The lathe (stand alone) is worth $1000 give or take a
hunnert depending on the market and buyers.

From what I saw of the second picture there would have to be
a whole lotta etc. to make up the extra $1500 you are
asking.

Thanks for the replt,

Not really trying to bust your balls completely Tim but
$2500 is way more than anyone could hope to make on a lathe
like that. Not saying I wouldn't be the first to
congratulate you on selling it at that price but most
wooddorkers are bottom feeders and at that price you're
almost in competition with a new Oneway.

I hope you aren't trying to recoup and investment.

UA100