Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Sun, 23 Jun 2013 23:37:58 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 23 Jun 2013
01:46:13 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:
I'd be perfectly happy with a simple tesseract briefcase. I'd put 500
of my favorite tools in it and carry it with me everywhere with ease.

If you could even pick it up.

That's precisely why I want the tesseract. It does away with size and
weight constraints altogether. The briefcase is the only weight you
feel. Why do you think I _want_ one, eh?

It'll need more than cheap plastic in its construction.

That sort of plastic ain't cheap.

Imperial Plasteel? Right. Not cheap, but lightweight and strong.

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her