Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default To: SMS : Bad news on HASA concentrated pool Chlorine (the2-for-1 coupon will die EOM)!

This is specifically for SMS who clued me into the "Pool Guys"
perennial web coupon for 8 gallons of concentrated HASA liquid
chlorine for the $18 price of 4 gallons (plus 8.25% Ca tax on
the net value of 2x$18).

That store (in the Silicon Valley) will no longer honor that
great 2-for-1 coupon after the end of June!

They no longer even have the coupon on their web page (luckily
I saved a few printouts to paper so if SMS needs one, I can
PDF it for him).

That was the best price for years, in the Silicon Valley, and
now it's dead (they'll do an 8-for-6 price, in the future,
they told me).

So, I have 16 gallons to quickly stock up on this week!
If SMS is out there - you'd better restock yours quickly!