Posted to alt.cellular-phone-tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default How can a toll-free number fail on landlines & VOIP but not on cellphones?

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 May 2013 17:47:06 -0500, "ps56k"
wrote:

I hate when our friends call from Calif - as ALL calls are default blocked
on CLID -

I live in California. My AT&T POTS line and PagePlus cell phone
"line" should both show my name and CID. It worked about 2 years ago
when I last tested it. Did something change?

Both ATT and Pageplus show the phone number but not the name this in Dallas
and via verizon fios phones. Likewise neigher show up on pageplus cell
phones.