Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What's just slightly smaller OD than 1/8" NPT thread????

"dpb" wrote in message
On 6/20/2013 4:32 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:

Put plastic film under the carb. Once the silicone hardens carve it
shape. I've done that with epoxy but it's tricky to time the range
where it holds its form but is still soft enough to whittle. That
job
gave me a bad opinion of the rapid-prototype plastic I was
repairing.
jsw

That sounds like exercise in futility compared to fixing the
threading problem...

It's an option, depending on your skills. I hammer the wrinkles out of
storm-damaged corrugated galvy roofing on my sheds.
jsw