Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M.Chapman[_2_] D.M.Chapman[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] PDP-11 programmer wanted?

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
Interactive Compilers and Interpreters' book.

I think I got a credit at the start of that one. He also managed to get a
dig at Heather into that one...he thanked her for prooof reading it, and
said that the errors had been burned away by the acid dripping from her
tongue...

Hmmm... pretty sure he had that in the Unix book. Along with the dedication
"To H, half hard, half soft" or similar.

Still got a copy somewhere in the office IIRC, will hunt tomorrow

I still remember the day we had two lectures following one another. First
was Heather lecturing on SGML (I think) and that was followed by Peter
about Guide. Heather had almost lost her voice and gave up half way through.

We all arrived early at Peters lecture and when we told him why we were
early he decided to head home early to get the most of the peace and quiet.

Darren