Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don[_17_] Don[_17_] is offline

Default KJ model J or ?

I recently purchased a KJ model J saw. Looking over the internet manuals
shows that there are two blade widths used, 3/4" or 1". Can either blade
width be used on a model J. The parts list shows two different wheels
that are used, one for the 3/4" and one for the 1". I can not find a part
number on the wheels. I did measure the width of the wheel to the
shoulder where the back of the blade approximately rides and it is 11/16".
The throat of the 3/4" blade teeth are about even with the bottom edge of
the wheel. The 1" blade would therefore be about 1?4" away from this
edge. Does anybody have some info on this?

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...or-578242-.htm