Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default [OT] PDP-11 programmer wanted?

On 19/06/2013 11:45, Huge wrote:
I'm not sure if we've had this conversation before, but we may have been
contemporaneous at UKC - I graduated in 1975 and spent far too much time
in the Computing Lab and nothing like enough in the Biology Lab, which
accounts for both the class of my degree and my current career. Prof.
Brown took my undergrad computing course, which was optional and designed
for people who already knew how to program. (I'd learned FORTRAN at school.)

Well, as Bob said it was my son who went to UKC, not me,but the rest of
that fits pretty well.

Learning about Android from the inside now.

Andy