Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Old Walker-Turner drill press...

On 6/18/2013 2:42 PM, Mark wrote:
I have an old Walker-Turner bench-top drill press, ...

... I also have a Harbor Freight mill-drill, which ... works pretty well as a drill press,...

WAIT A MINUTE! You have a W-T and a HF and you are considering keeping
the HF and selling the W-T!? That is absolutely, totally, wrong.
Somebody give that guy a dope slap. Yeah, you will get a lot more for
the W-T, because it's BETTER!

The relationship between HF and W-T is this: you get a HF first, because
it's cheaper and you can't afford more. Then later you get rid of it
and get a W-T. You don't ever get rid of a W-T and keep a HF.

Do I make myself clear?

BG

Bob