nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
You are a buffoon for allowing your gov't to believe it has the right,
obligation or authority to look for evidence of crime or criminal intent
*before* or even *if* a crime is committed.

You are a moron for allowing your gov't to define certain types of crime
as terrorism.

Quote:
No, you're one of the village idiots from Canada with
SPS, small penis syndrome.

Good grief you're dumb!
I once watched an interview with one of the 9 (I think) justices of the US Supreme Court that he gave after his retirement.

He said that he'd served 20-something years on that bench, and despite all of the disagreement there had been over legal minutia during that time, he never once heard any justice insult another's intelligence or raise his voice in anger at the other for lacking the necessariy intelligence to realize that he was wrong.

No one in here is stupid.

But we sure like to argue and insulting each other a lot.

Last edited by nestork : June 19th 13 at 05:39 PM