Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean water in Africa

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:29:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'd put Mexico also on my list of places not to visit.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
wrote in message ...
On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:08:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Ah, health problems. I dumped Lenny after he got
me sick three times in a couple months. Twice off
a sick kid, and once when he fed me a salmonella
burger that he knew good and well was tainted.

Part of the reason I don't go to Africa, I can't be
getting sick like that. I've heard that Africa is host
to a wide variety of diseases, in larg part because
they don't understand microbes.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

You can get just as sick, just as fast, in Mexico

If you stay away from anywhere you might possibly get sick you are
going to have a hard time finding a place with enough square footage
to even stand up, Stormy. And you better not EVER go to bed. Don't
you know more Americans die in BED than anywhere else?????

I've travelled in Mexico. Almost 40 years ago. No great desire to go
back - but more because of the political situation and general
lawlessness in most of the country. And you think Africa is
corrupt?????