Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default [OT] PDP-11 programmer wanted?

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:45:20 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 18/06/13 20:01, D.M.Chapman wrote:
I seem to remember there were a few PDP-11 fans on here...

Fancy a job? :-)

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcfo...827-Greetings-
from-GE-Canada

http://goo.gl/177Iv

Darren

Golly. I used to write C on one of those..

C ? Pah! I started on them in assembler, but did hand assembly at
times. Not to mention compilers for a couple of languages...

And I have four PDP-11s right here anyway.

If you're going to write assembler for the PDP-11, then I can recommend
this language:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PL-11

Mid 70s saw me programming PDP11 with ML/1 studying under its Author
Peter Brown and his wife Heather at University of Kent.
I'll still have my notes - "somewhere"